CVS stores near me in Wyoming, PA
Pharmacies in Wyoming, Pennsylvania
The Wyoming area has 21 CVS pharmacies, making it a cinch to locate the prescription drugs you need in any part of town. Students hoping to get prescriptions refilled before heading off to King's College, travelers packing for their next adventure and locals in need of regular refills all have their prescription medication needs taken care of. There are times when you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Wyoming, like when you need to catch a red-eye out of Wilkes-Barre Scranton Intl. Luckily, there are 2 24-hour pharmacies near town. Also, if you're trying to be quick and can't leave your car to go inside, the 16 drive-thru pharmacies near town can meet your needs.
Your Wyoming Pharmacy
You have several choices for things to do in Wyoming, like cheering on your team at Bruno Ferretti Memorial Fields. Whatever life throws at you, CVS helps keep you prepared. Locating the best pharmacy in Wyoming not only gives you somewhere to get a new order from Medical Center; it allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and any other items you desire to make it through your day or ensure your next trip is successful.
Wyoming CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. Our Wyoming pharmacies are pleased to offer services to meet the needs of all locals, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Wyoming Avenue store help our patients find prescription drugs in Wyoming at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a personalized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and conveniently with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you with processes such as prescription refills, medication delivery in Wyoming (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Wyoming.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to find prescription drugs as well as over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Wyoming, PA Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Wyoming, PA?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Wyoming, PA deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Wyoming, PA?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Wyoming, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Wyoming, PA?
For pharmacy delivery in Wyoming, Pennsylvania, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Pennsylvania offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Wyoming, PA?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Pennsylvania. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Wyoming, PA?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Wyoming!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Wyoming, PA offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.