CVS stores near me in Barrington, RI
180 COUNTY ROAD
BARRINGTON, RI, 02806
Pharmacies in Barrington, Rhode Island
You can shop at 80 CVS pharmacies in the Barrington area, making it a snap for members of the community to purchase their medication. College students living on-campus at Roger Williams University School Of Law, globetrotters getting things ready before leaving town, and long-time residents all can get their prescription drugs nearby. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Barrington is your only solution, like when you're catching a late flight out of Theodore F Green State. Luckily, CVS has 13 24-hour pharmacies near town. Similarly, you find yourself in such a hurry that you can't take the time to find a parking spot. In such instances, the 58 drive-thru drugstores in Barrington will meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Barrington
Whether you choose to spend the day thrill-seeking at Funcity Trampoline Park Seekonk, MA, cheering on your team at Scotts Miracle-Gro Baseball Field, or exploring Roger Williams National Memorial, you're sure to find something fun to do in Barrington. Whatever the day throws at you, CVS helps keep you prepared. The best pharmacy helps you get the things you need to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Barrington is where to go for getting a prescription order on your way home from Bradley Hospital, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Barrington CVS Pharmacies Services
Barrington CVS pharmacies are here to meet the medical demands of all local residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the County Road store help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Barrington at a low price. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized schedule to stay on their prescription, whether they can pick them up in-store or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you with accessing prescription refills, medication delivery in Barrington (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Barrington provide ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Get over-the-counter items or prescription medication at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Barrington, RI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Barrington, RI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Barrington, RI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Barrington, RI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Barrington, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Barrington, RI?
For pharmacy delivery in Barrington, Rhode Island, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Rhode Island offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Barrington, RI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Rhode Island. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Barrington, RI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Barrington!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Barrington, RI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.