CVS stores near me in Charlestown, RI
3986 OLD POST RD.
CHARLESTOWN, RI, 02813
Charlestown, Rhode Island Pharmacies
It's simple to find a CVS pharmacy in the Charlestown area. In fact, you can find 11 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're a student getting a refill prior to enrolling at University Of Rhode Island or a vacationer getting ready for an upcoming trip, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you booked a red-eye, and have to fill prescriptions to finish your packing, you'll need a 24-hour pharmacy near Charlestown. In addition to the 2 24-hour pharmacies, there are 9 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to get out of your car and go in the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in Charlestown
Whether you decide to spend the day having fun at Bayview Fun Park or catching a game at Camp Fuller Basketball Court, you will surely find plenty to do in Charlestown. Whatever you have planned for the day, CVS helps keep you ready. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you need to make it through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Charlestown is the place to go for getting a prescription order on your way home from Westerly Hospital, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Charlestown Services
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. The following services are provided at our pharmacies in Charlestown to meet the needs of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Old Post Road location help you find prescription drugs in Charlestown at an affordable price. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients a personalized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or want them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently. Team members offer medication delivery in Charlestown (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, such as diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Charlestown.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy for everyday items or prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Charlestown, RI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Charlestown, RI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Charlestown, RI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Charlestown, RI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Charlestown, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Charlestown, RI?
For pharmacy delivery in Charlestown, Rhode Island, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Rhode Island offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Charlestown, RI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Rhode Island. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Charlestown, RI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Charlestown!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Charlestown, RI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.