CVS stores near me in Cranston, RI
681 RESERVOIR AVENUE
CRANSTON, RI, 02910
1188 PONTIAC AVENUE
CRANSTON, RI, 02920
1195 OAKLAWN AVENUE
CRANSTON, RI, 02920
205 ATWOOD AVENUE
CRANSTON, RI, 02920
1776 BROAD ST.
CRANSTON, RI, 02905
Pharmacies in Cranston, Rhode Island
It's simple to find a CVS pharmacy in the Cranston area. In fact, you will find 81 locations near the area. So, whether you're a vacationer packing up for your next journey or a student getting your medication before heading off to Johnson & Wales University-Online, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you're catching a red-eye out of Theodore F Green State, and have to fill prescriptions to finalize your preparation, a 24-hour pharmacy near Cranston is what you'll need. In addition to the 13 24-hour pharmacies, there are 58 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to find a place to park and run in the store.
Your Cranston Pharmacy
Whether you choose to enjoy a day of catching a game at Scotts Miracle-Gro Baseball Fielder adventuring at Roger Williams National Memorial, you're sure to find something fun to do in Cranston. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for your day, whatever you choose to do. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Cranston, you need one that provides a way to fill a prescription order after being released from Women & Infants Hospital of Rhode Island, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS helps you find the things you require to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Cranston
CVS understands that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. services to meet the needs of every residents, including are offered at our pharmacies in Cranston to meet the needs of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Cranston at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Reservoir Avenue location. Develop a personalized schedule with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Buy your meds at the pharmacy or have pharmacy delivery, whatever is more convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably. They offer the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Cranston (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Cranston.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Get over-the-counter items and prescription drugs at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Cranston, RI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Cranston, RI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Cranston, RI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Cranston, RI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Cranston, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Cranston, RI?
For pharmacy delivery in Cranston, Rhode Island, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Rhode Island offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Cranston, RI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Rhode Island. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Cranston, RI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Cranston!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Cranston, RI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.