CVS stores near me in Narragansett, RI
1123 BOSTON NECK RD.
NARRAGANSETT, RI, 02882
Narragansett, Rhode Island Pharmacies
There are 13 in the Narragansett area, so you're likely to have one not too far away. Whether you're packing your things to head out of town, a student on campus at University Of Rhode Island, or a local just living the Narragansett life, your prescription medication is vital, and your local CVS can help get them to you. Emergencies can take place at any time. When this occurs, you'll be happy to learn CVS has 3 24-hour pharmacies near Narragansett. You will also find 11 drive-thru drugstores in Narragansett when you don't have time to look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Narragansett
No matter what you do, CVS helps get you the things you need to make it through the day. In Narragansett, this is extra important because there is a lot to doófrom spending the day thrill-seeking at Adventureland Family Fun Park to catching some rays at Browning Mill Pond Area Beach. When you're hoping to find the best pharmacy in Narragansett, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from South County Hospital, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS is the place to go for the things you need to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Narragansett
CVS realizes that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. The following services are available at our Narragansett pharmacies to meet the needs of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Main Street location help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Narragansett at a low price. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients a customized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you through accessing medication delivery in Narragansett (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Narragansett offer ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to find prescription medication and everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Narragansett, RI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Narragansett, RI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Narragansett, RI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Narragansett, RI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Narragansett, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Narragansett, RI?
For pharmacy delivery in Narragansett, Rhode Island, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Rhode Island offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Narragansett, RI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Rhode Island. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Narragansett, RI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Narragansett!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Narragansett, RI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.