CVS stores near me in Newport, RI
181 BELLEVUE AVENUE
NEWPORT, RI, 02840
Newport, Rhode Island Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Newport area is easy. In fact, there are 37 pharmacies to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication while packing up before a big trip or prior to beginning another year at Salve Regina University, we've got you covered. When you're catching a late flight, and need to refill your medication to finalize your preparation, a 24-hour pharmacy near Newport is what you need. Along with the 6 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 28 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to park your car and go in the store.
Your Newport Pharmacy
Whether you choose to spend the day having fun at Adventureland Family Fun Park, catching a game at Gaudet Field, or relaxing at Slacks Pond Beach, there is a lot to do in Newport. No matter what life throws at you, CVS helps keep you prepared. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in Newport, you have to find one that provides a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Newport Hospital, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS has the things you require.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Newport
Everyone has their own health and wellness necessities, and CVS understands that. Our Newport pharmacies are glad to provide the following services to meet the requirements of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Bellevue Avenue location help you find medication in Newport at an affordable cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a personalized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can guide you through managing prescription delivery in Newport (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Newport.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Shop at your local CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Newport, RI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Newport, RI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Newport, RI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Newport, RI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Newport, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Newport, RI?
For pharmacy delivery in Newport, Rhode Island, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Rhode Island offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Newport, RI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Rhode Island. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Newport, RI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Newport!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Newport, RI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.