CVS stores near me in North Providence, RI
Pharmacies in North Providence, Rhode Island
It's easy to find a CVS pharmacy in the North Providence area. In fact, there are 84 locations near the area. So, whether you're a vacationer getting ready for an upcoming journey or a student getting your medication prior to heading off to Rhode Island College, we've got you covered. When you booked a late flight out of Theodore F Green State, and need to fill prescriptions to complete your packing, you will need a 24-hour pharmacy near North Providence. Along with the 15 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 62 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to park your car and run in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in North Providence
Whether you prefer to spend the day thrill-seeking at Billy Taylor Water Park, cheering on your team at Dayna A. Bazar Softball Complex, or taking in Roger Williams National Memorial, there is a lot to do in North Providence. No matter what life throws at you, CVS helps get you prepared. The best pharmacy helps you find the things you require to make it through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in North Providence is where to go for filling a new prescription on your way home from Roger Williams Medical Center, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
North Providence CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in North Providence are dedicated to meeting the medical needs of all members of the community by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Mineral Spring Avenue location help you get medication refilled in North Providence at a low cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you with processes including medication delivery in North Providence (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near North Providence provide ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to purchase everyday items or prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy North Providence, RI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in North Providence, RI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in North Providence, RI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in North Providence, RI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in North Providence, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in North Providence, RI?
For pharmacy delivery in North Providence, Rhode Island, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Rhode Island offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in North Providence, RI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Rhode Island. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in North Providence, RI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in North Providence!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in North Providence, RI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.