CVS stores near me in Providence, RI
935 MANTON AVENUE, CORNER OF MANTON AVENUE AND FRUIT HILL AVENE
PROVIDENCE, RI, 02909
Providence, Rhode Island Pharmacies
There are 86 CVS pharmacies in the Providence area, making it a snap for locals to buy their medication. College students preparing to move in for another year at Johnson & Wales University-Providence, globetrotters packing up before leaving town, and Providence natives all can get their prescription drugs without having to go too far. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Providence is the only option, like when you're catching a late flight out of Theodore F Green State. Luckily, CVS has 14 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Also, you find yourself so short on time that you would rather not leave your car to go inside. In such instances, the 63 drive-thru pharmacies near the area will meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Providence
There's plenty to do in Providenceófrom enjoying a day of having fun at Billy Taylor Water Park to adventuring at Roger Williams National Memorial or cheering on your team at Glay Field. Whatever excitement come your way during the day, CVS helps get you ready. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Providence does more than provide the ability to fill a new prescription from Rhode Island Hospital Otptnt; it helps you get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, medication refills, and all the other items needed to get through the day or make your next trip successful.
Providence CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Providence are dedicated to meeting the requirements of all community members by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Providence Place store help you get medication refilled in Providence at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a customized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or need a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. Team members offer medication delivery in Providence (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Providence.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Purchase everyday items or prescription medication at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Providence, RI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Providence, RI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Providence, RI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Providence, RI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Providence, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Providence, RI?
For pharmacy delivery in Providence, Rhode Island, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Rhode Island offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Providence, RI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Rhode Island. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Providence, RI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Providence!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Providence, RI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.