CVS stores near me in Riverside, RI
444 WILLETT AVENUE
RIVERSIDE, RI, 02915
Pharmacies in Riverside, Rhode Island
There are 84 in the Riverside area, so there is a good chance you'll find one close to home. Whether you are getting your luggage ready to head to Theodore F Green State, a student taking classes at Johnson & Wales University-Online, or a local staying at home, your prescription medication is vital, and CVS helps get them to you. Sometimes you suddenly need a refill in the middle of the night. When these situations arise, you'll be glad to know CVS has 14 24-hour pharmacies near Riverside. You can also find 61 drive-thru pharmacies near the area when you don't want to shop inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Riverside
No matter what you have planned, we help you get what you require to get through the day. This is especially important in Riverside, where there is so much to doófrom enjoying a day of having fun at Funcity Trampoline Park Seekonk, MA to adventuring at Roger Williams National Memorial. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you need to make it through your day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Riverside is where to go for getting a prescription order after being discharged from Bradley Hospital, medication refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Riverside Services
CVS knows that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. Our Riverside pharmacies are happy to provide services to meet the needs of every local, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Willett Avenue store help you find prescription drugs in Riverside at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a customized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably. Team members offer medication delivery in Riverside (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Riverside provide everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Riverside, RI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Riverside, RI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Riverside, RI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Riverside, RI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Riverside, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Riverside, RI?
For pharmacy delivery in Riverside, Rhode Island, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Rhode Island offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Riverside, RI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Rhode Island. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Riverside, RI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Riverside!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Riverside, RI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.