CVS stores near me in West Warwick, RI
1270 MAIN ST.
WEST WARWICK, RI, 02893
1734 MAIN STREET
WEST WARWICK, RI, 02893
834 PROVIDENCE STREET
WEST WARWICK, RI, 02893
West Warwick, Rhode Island Pharmacies
West Warwick citizens, from students at New England Institute Of Technology to vacationers packing for a new adventure, all are able to get their prescription refills conveniently. There are 66 CVS pharmacies in the West Warwick area to help you find the medicinal care you require. If you're searching for a 24-hour pharmacy near West Warwick, such as when you booked a red-eye out of Theodore F Green State, you will be pleased to know you can find 10 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Additionally, you will find 49 drive-thru pharmacies near the area for those times when you're in a hurry and would rather not go inside.
Your West Warwick Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps you get the things you require to get through the day. In West Warwick, this is extra important, as there is so much to doólike relaxing at YWCA Beach. The best pharmacy helps you find all you need to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in West Warwick is the place to go for filling a new prescription after a visit to Kent Hospital, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in West Warwick Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS understands that. Our West Warwick pharmacies are pleased to offer the following services to meet the requirements of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Main Street location help our patients find prescription drugs in West Warwick at an affordable price. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a customized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they can get them in-store or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively. They offer prescription transfer services, medication refills, and prescription delivery in West Warwick (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near West Warwick.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Shop at your local CVS for every pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy West Warwick, RI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in West Warwick, RI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in West Warwick, RI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in West Warwick, RI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in West Warwick, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in West Warwick, RI?
For pharmacy delivery in West Warwick, Rhode Island, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Rhode Island offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in West Warwick, RI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Rhode Island. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in West Warwick, RI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in West Warwick!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in West Warwick, RI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.