CVS stores near me in Wyoming, RI
1187 MAIN ST., PO BOX 58
WYOMING, RI, 02898
Wyoming, Rhode Island Pharmacies
Wyoming citizens, from students at University Of Rhode Island to vacationers packing for their next trip, all are able to get their prescription drugs without going too far. There are 26 Wyoming area CVS pharmacies to help you get the medicinal care you require. If you're looking for a 24-hour pharmacy near Wyoming, such as when you booked a red-eye, you will be glad to know CVS has 5 24-hour pharmacies near town. Additionally, you will find 20 drive-thru drugstores in town for those times when you're in a rush and don't want to go inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Wyoming
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps you get the things you require to make it through the day. In Wyoming, this is especially important because there is so much to doóincluding enjoying a day of having fun at Yawgoo Valley Ski Area & Water Park. When you are hoping to find the best pharmacy in Wyoming, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from South County Hospital, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS is the place to go for the items you require to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Wyoming Services
CVS pharmacies in Wyoming are here to meet the medical needs of all local residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Wyoming at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Main Street location. Develop a customized plan with CVS team that works with healthcare providers to make the process easy to stay on your medication. Get your medications at the pharmacy or have pharmacy delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you through accessing medication delivery in Wyoming (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Wyoming provide ongoing and everyday care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the support of CVS health plans.
Go to your nearby CVS for every pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Wyoming, RI Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Wyoming, RI?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Wyoming, RI deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Wyoming, RI?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Wyoming, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Wyoming, RI?
For pharmacy delivery in Wyoming, Rhode Island, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Rhode Island offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Wyoming, RI?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Rhode Island. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Wyoming, RI?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Wyoming!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Wyoming, RI offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.