CVS stores near me in Abbeville, SC
Pharmacies in Abbeville, South Carolina
Since there are 5 CVS pharmacies in the Abbeville area, there's a good chance you will find one a short distance away. If you are packing your things for a fun getaway, a student living at Erskine College, or a local enjoying life in Abbeville, your prescription drugs are important, and your nearby CVS helps get them to you. Sometimes you have somewhere to be and you're running low on time. You'll find 5 drive-thru drugstores in the city if you do not have time to go inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Abbeville
Whatever you have planned, we help get you the things you need to make it through the day. This is extra important in Abbeville, where there is so much to do, and you need to be ready and to have a carefree day. The best pharmacy helps you get what you require to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Abbeville is where to go for picking up a new prescription on your way home from Abbeville Area Medical Center -tent outside hospital, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Abbeville
Abbeville CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the needs of all residents by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Abbeville at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the West Greenwood Street location. Set up an individualized plan with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with prescription. Pick up your meds at the pharmacy or have a prescription delivery service, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will help you through processes including prescription refills, prescription delivery in Abbeville (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Abbeville provide ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Abbeville, SC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Abbeville, SC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Abbeville, SC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Abbeville, SC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Abbeville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Abbeville, SC?
For pharmacy delivery in Abbeville, South Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in South Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Abbeville, SC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in South Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Abbeville, SC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Abbeville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Abbeville, SC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.