CVS stores near me in Aiken, SC
2062 WHISKEY ROAD
AIKEN, SC, 29803
1638 RICHLAND AVE W
AIKEN, SC, 29801
1041 YORK STREET, NORTHEAST
AIKEN, SC, 29801
2545 WHISKEY RD
AIKEN, SC, 29803
Pharmacies in Aiken, South Carolina
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Aiken area is easy. In fact, there are 8 locations to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication prior to beginning another year at University Of South Carolina-Aiken or getting ready for a fun trip, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. If you are catching a red-eye, and need a prescription refill as you are hurriedly packing, you'll need a 24-hour pharmacy near Aiken. Along with the 2 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 7 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't have time to look for a place to park and go in the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in Aiken
No matter what you have planned, CVS helps you get what you require to get through the day. In Aiken, this is especially important, as there is so much to doólike spending the day having fun at Richardson's Lake Water Park. Locating the best pharmacy in Aiken not only gives you a place to get a new prescription from Aiken Regional Medical Centers; it gives you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and any other items you desire to get through the day or make your next trip successful.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Aiken
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness needs. Our Aiken pharmacies are glad to offer services to meet the requirements of every resident, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the York Street Northeast store help you find medication in Aiken at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients a personalized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they can get them in-store or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably. Team members offer prescription delivery in Aiken (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Aiken provide ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, head to your local CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Aiken, SC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Aiken, SC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Aiken, SC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Aiken, SC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Aiken, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Aiken, SC?
For pharmacy delivery in Aiken, South Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in South Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Aiken, SC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in South Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Aiken, SC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Aiken!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Aiken, SC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.