CVS stores near me in Bluffton, SC
1006 FORDING ISLAND ROAD, KITTIE CROSSING SHOPPING CENTER
BLUFFTON, SC, 29910
Pharmacies in Bluffton, South Carolina
Bluffton citizens, from students at University Of South Carolina-Beaufort to vacationers getting ready for their next trip, all are able to get their prescription medication locally. There are 17 Bluffton area CVS pharmacies to help you get the pharmaceutical care you seek. When you're seeking a 24-hour pharmacy near Bluffton, like when you have to make a red-eye, you will be happy to know CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near the city. You'll also find 11 drive-thru locations near the area for those times when you're in a rush and can't find a parking spot.
Your Bluffton Pharmacy
There is plenty to do in Bluffton, like cheering on your team at MC Riley Sports Complex. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for your day, whatever comes your way. The best pharmacy is one that offers the items you need to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Bluffton is where to go for medication refills and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Bluffton CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS understands that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. services to meet the demands of every residents, including are provided at our Bluffton pharmacies to meet the needs of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Fording Island Rd store help our patients get rapid refills in Bluffton at an affordable cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients a personalized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently. They offer prescription refills, prescription delivery in Bluffton (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Bluffton.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Purchase prescription medication or everyday at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Bluffton, SC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Bluffton, SC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Bluffton, SC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Bluffton, SC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Bluffton, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Bluffton, SC?
For pharmacy delivery in Bluffton, South Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in South Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Bluffton, SC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in South Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Bluffton, SC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Bluffton!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Bluffton, SC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.