CVS stores near me in Clemson, SC
1300 TIGER BLVD., HIGHWAY 123
CLEMSON, SC, 29631
Pharmacies in Clemson, South Carolina
The Clemson area has 14 CVS pharmacies, so it's simple to locate the medicine you require in any part of town. Students looking to get prescriptions refilled before starting classes at Clemson University, travelers packing for an upcoming vacation and residents in need of regular coverage all have their prescription medication demands taken care of. Occasionally you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Clemson, such as when you booked a late flight. Luckily, there is a 24-hour pharmacy near the area. Similarly, if you're trying to be quick and can't get out of your car to go inside, the 13 drive-thru pharmacies near the area are there for you.
Your Clemson Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, we help you get what you need to get through the day. In Clemson, this is extra important because there is so much to do, and you need to be ready and to get the most out of your day. Locating the best pharmacy in Clemson not only gives you somewhere to get a new prescription from Prisma Health Oconee Memorial Hospital; it helps you get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and all the other items required to get through the day or ensure your next outing is a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Clemson
CVS pharmacies in Clemson are open to meet the requirements of all residents by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Tiger Boulevard location help our patients get rapid refills in Clemson at an affordable price. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized plan to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up in-store or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily. Team members offer prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Clemson (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Clemson provide everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the assistance of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Clemson, SC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Clemson, SC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Clemson, SC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Clemson, SC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Clemson, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Clemson, SC?
For pharmacy delivery in Clemson, South Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in South Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Clemson, SC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in South Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Clemson, SC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Clemson!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Clemson, SC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.