CVS stores near me in Clover, SC
4724 CHARLOTTE HWY.
CLOVER, SC, 29710
690 BETHEL ST.
CLOVER, SC, 29710
Clover, South Carolina Pharmacies
Clover locals, from those happy to relax at home to vacationers getting ready for a new adventure, all can get their prescription refills conveniently. There are 26 Clover area CVS pharmacies to help provide the pharmaceutical care you seek. If you're in search of a 24-hour pharmacy near Clover, such as when you're catching a red-eye, you will be pleased to know CVS has 2 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Additionally, you'll find 22 drive-thru pharmacies near town for those times when you're in a hurry and would rather not go inside.
Your Local Pharmacy in Clover
In Clover, there is plenty to do, including adventuring at Kings Mountain National Military Park or cheering on your team at Clover Memorial Stadium. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for your day, no matter what you choose to do. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Clover gives you access to over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and all the other items you desire to make it through the day or ensure your next outing is a success.
Clover CVS Pharmacies Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness necessities, and CVS is aware that. Our pharmacies in Clover are glad to offer services to meet the demands of every resident, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Clover at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Bethel Street location. Create a personalized schedule with our team members who work alongside healthcare providers to make the process simple to keep up with prescription. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or get prescription drug delivery, whatever is better for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with processes such as the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Clover (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Clover provide everyday and ongoing care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, shop at your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Clover, SC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Clover, SC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Clover, SC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Clover, SC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Clover, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Clover, SC?
For pharmacy delivery in Clover, South Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in South Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Clover, SC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in South Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Clover, SC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Clover!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Clover, SC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.