CVS stores near me in Conway, SC
707 CHURCH STREET
CONWAY, SC, 29526
2996 E. HWY 501
CONWAY, SC, 29526
Pharmacies in Conway, South Carolina
There are 17 CVS pharmacies in the Conway area, which makes it easy to purchase your prescription medication. Students getting ready to move in for a new year at Coastal Carolina University, travelers packing up before leaving town, and long-time residents all can buy their prescription drugs nearby. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Conway is the only choice, such as when you need to catch a late flight. Fortunately, CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near the city. At the same time, you find yourself in such a rush that you would rather not take the time to park. When that happens, the 15 drive-thru drugstores in Conway will meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Conway
Whatever you do, we help get you what you need to get through the day. This is especially important in Conway, where there is a lot to do, and you need to be able to handle what comes your way and to get the most out of your day. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in Conway, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Conway Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS sells the items you need.
Conway CVS Pharmacies Services
Conway CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the needs of all community members by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the East Highway 501 store help our patients get medication refilled in Conway at an affordable price. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients a customized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they can get them in-store or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. Team members offer medication delivery in Conway (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Conway offer ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Conway, SC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Conway, SC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Conway, SC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Conway, SC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Conway, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Conway, SC?
For pharmacy delivery in Conway, South Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in South Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Conway, SC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in South Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Conway, SC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Conway!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Conway, SC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.