CVS stores near me in Florence, SC
800 PAMPLICO HIGHWAY
FLORENCE, SC, 29505
733 S. IRBY ST.
FLORENCE, SC, 29501
3210 E PALMETTO ST
FLORENCE, SC, 29506
2501 SECOND LOOP RD.
FLORENCE, SC, 29501
3306 WEST PALMETTO ST.
FLORENCE, SC, 29501
2791 DAVID H MCLEOD BLVD
FLORENCE, SC, 29501
Pharmacies in Florence, South Carolina
The Florence area has 7 CVS pharmacies, so it's easy to find the medicine you need no matter what part of town you're in. Students looking to refill prescriptions before starting classes at Francis Marion University, globetrotters preparing for their next trip and residents in need of daily refills can all get their prescription medication needs met. There are times when you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Florence, like when you booked a late flight out of Florence Regional. Fortunately, there is a 24-hour pharmacy near town. At the same time, if you are trying to be quick and would rather not get out of your car to go inside, the 5 drive-thru locations near the area are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Florence
No matter what you have planned, CVS helps you get the things you need. This is extra important in Florence, where there is a lot to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you're out and about. The best pharmacy helps you get everything you require to make it through your day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Florence is the place to go for getting a new prescription on your way home from Carolinas Hospital System Outpatient Rehabilitation Center, prescription refills, and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
Florence CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. The following services are provided at our pharmacies in Florence to meet the requirements of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Florence at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the David H Mcleod Blvd location. Create an individualized plan with CVS team members who work together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Get your meds in-store or get prescription delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively. They offer medication delivery in Florence (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Florence.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS for any pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Florence, SC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Florence, SC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Florence, SC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Florence, SC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Florence, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Florence, SC?
For pharmacy delivery in Florence, South Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in South Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Florence, SC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in South Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Florence, SC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Florence!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Florence, SC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.