CVS stores near me in Fort Mill, SC
Pharmacies in Fort Mill, South Carolina
The Fort Mill area has 60 CVS pharmacies, so it's a cinch to get the medicine you need no matter what part of town you're in. Students looking to refill prescriptions prior to heading off to Winthrop University, vacationers getting ready for an upcoming vacation and residents who require regular care can all get their prescription medication requirements taken care of. There are times when you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Fort Mill, such as when you need to make a late flight. Luckily, there are 4 24-hour pharmacies near the area. Also, if you're in a rush and don't want to get out of your car to go inside, the 47 drive-thru drugstores in the area will meet your needs.
Your Fort Mill Pharmacy
There are numerous possibilities if you're looking for something to do in Fort Mill, including catching a game at Fort Mill High School Bob Jones Stadium. CVS helps you get ready for a big day, whatever you choose to do. The best pharmacy helps you find all you need to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Fort Mill is the place to go for filling a prescription order after a visit to Fresenius Medical Care at Piedmont Medical Center, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Fort Mill Services
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. Our pharmacies in Fort Mill are pleased to provide the following services to meet the requirements of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Fort Mill at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at branches like the West Highway 160 location. Set up a personalized schedule with CVS team that works with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your refills in-store or get them delivered by mail, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively. They offer prescription refills, prescription delivery in Fort Mill (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Fort Mill offer ongoing and everyday care, including follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy to find over-the-counter items or prescription drugs.
CVS Pharmacy Fort Mill, SC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Fort Mill, SC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Fort Mill, SC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Fort Mill, SC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Fort Mill, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Fort Mill, SC?
For pharmacy delivery in Fort Mill, South Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in South Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Fort Mill, SC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in South Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Fort Mill, SC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Fort Mill!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Fort Mill, SC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.