CVS stores near me in Fountain Inn, SC
Fountain Inn, South Carolina Pharmacies
You can shop at 32 CVS pharmacies in the Fountain Inn area, making it a snap to purchase your medication. Globetrotters packing up before going to the airport, and long-time residents all can purchase their prescription drugs nearby. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Fountain Inn is the only choice, like when you booked a late flight. Fortunately, you can find 3 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Also, you could be so short on time that you don't want to leave your car to shop. In such circumstances, the 27 drive-thru drugstores in Fountain Inn are there to meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Fountain Inn
You're sure to find a lot to keep you busy in Fountain Inn but to fully enjoy your day, you have to be prepared. Whatever the day throws at you, CVS helps keep you prepared. Locating the best pharmacy in Fountain Inn not only gives you somewhere to get new prescriptions from Prisma Health Hillcrest Hospital; it gives you access to motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, medication refills, and any other items needed to get through the day or ensure your next outing is a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Fountain Inn
Everyone has their own health and wellness necessities, and CVS understands that. Our pharmacies in Fountain Inn are pleased to offer services to meet the requirements of every local, including:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Fairview Road location help our patients get rapid refills in Fountain Inn at an affordable cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a customized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or want a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively. Team members offer medication delivery in Fountain Inn (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Fountain Inn.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy to get everyday items or prescription meds.
CVS Pharmacy Fountain Inn, SC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Fountain Inn, SC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Fountain Inn, SC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Fountain Inn, SC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Fountain Inn, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Fountain Inn, SC?
For pharmacy delivery in Fountain Inn, South Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in South Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Fountain Inn, SC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in South Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Fountain Inn, SC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Fountain Inn!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Fountain Inn, SC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.