CVS stores near me in Greenwood, SC
1302 HWY 72-221 EAST
GREENWOOD, SC, 29649
1337 SOUTH MAIN STREET
GREENWOOD, SC, 29646
1942 MONTAGUE AVENUE EXT.
GREENWOOD, SC, 29649
Pharmacies in Greenwood, South Carolina
The Greenwood area has 4 CVS pharmacies, so there is a good chance you will have one a short distance away. If you're getting your bags ready for a trip out of town, a student taking classes at Lander University, or a local just living the Greenwood life, you have to have your prescription drugs, and your nearby CVS helps get them to you. Sometimes you have somewhere to be and you're running low on time. Luckily, you can find 4 drive-thru drugstores in the city on the occasions when you do not have time to park your car.
Your Local Pharmacy in Greenwood
In Greenwood, there is plenty to do, such as exploring Ninety Six National Historic Site or catching a game at Stephen B. Dolny Stadium. Whatever life throws your way, CVS helps keep you prepared. When you're in search of the best pharmacy in Greenwood, you need one that provides a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to Greenwood Regional Rehabilitation Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS sells the things you require to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Greenwood Services
Greenwood CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the medical demands of all local residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the South Main Street location help you get rapid refills in Greenwood at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients a personalized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they can get them in-store or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can guide you through processes including prescription refills, medication delivery in Greenwood (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Greenwood provide ongoing and everyday care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS pharmacy for prescription medication or over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Greenwood, SC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Greenwood, SC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Greenwood, SC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Greenwood, SC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Greenwood, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Greenwood, SC?
For pharmacy delivery in Greenwood, South Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in South Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Greenwood, SC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in South Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Greenwood, SC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Greenwood!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Greenwood, SC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.