CVS stores near me in Hampton, SC
705 ELM ST. WEST
HAMPTON, SC, 29924
Hampton, South Carolina Pharmacies
The Elm Street CVS has a pharmacy and is conveniently located in the center of Hampton. Globetrotters packing for their next trip, and residents in need of regular care, can all get their pharmaceutical needs met. If you booked a late flight, and need to fill prescriptions as you're hurriedly packing, you'll need a 24-hour pharmacy near Hampton. Along with 24-hour pharmacies, there are drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to park your car and go into the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in Hampton
No matter what you do, CVS helps you get the things you need to make it through the day. This is especially important in Hampton, where there is so much to do, and you have to be ready and to get the most out of your day. The best pharmacy helps you get what you need to make it through your day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Hampton is where to go for filling a prescription order on your way home from Allendale County Hospital, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Hampton Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness needs, and CVS knows that. Our Hampton pharmacies are proud to offer the following services to meet the requirements of all residents:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Elm Street location help our patients get rapid refills in Hampton at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a customized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they are able to get them in-store or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with accessing prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Hampton (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Hampton.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
Go to your local CVS pharmacy to purchase prescription drugs as well as everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Hampton, SC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Hampton, SC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Hampton, SC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Hampton, SC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Hampton, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Hampton, SC?
For pharmacy delivery in Hampton, South Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in South Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Hampton, SC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in South Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Hampton, SC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Hampton!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Hampton, SC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.