CVS stores near me in Johns Island, SC
3575 MAYBANK HWY., SUITE K
JOHNS ISLAND, SC, 29455
2803 MAYBANK HWY, CORNER OF MAYBANK AND RIVER ROAD
JOHNS ISLAND, SC, 29455
Johns Island, South Carolina Pharmacies
You can shop at 20 CVS pharmacies in the Johns Island area, making it easy for locals to get their prescription drugs. Travelers packing up before leaving town, and Johns Island natives all can get their prescription drugs nearby. There are sure to be days when you are pressed for time and can't get out of the car. Luckily, you can find 12 drive thru pharmacies in Johns Island in town to help you refill your prescription as quickly as possible.
Your Local Pharmacy in Johns Island
Whatever you do, CVS helps get you the things you need to get through the day. In Johns Island, this is extra important, as there is a lot to do, and you need to be ready to handle what comes your way and to get the most out of your day. The best pharmacy is one that offers the things you require to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Johns Island is where to go for prescription refills and over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Johns Island Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS knows that. services to meet the requirements of all residents, including are provided at our pharmacies in Johns Island to meet the demands of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Johns Island at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Maybank Highway location. Create a personalized plan with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Get your prescriptions in-store or get prescription delivery, whatever is easiest.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with processes such as prescription refills, prescription delivery in Johns Island (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Johns Island.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Go to your local CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Johns Island, SC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Johns Island, SC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Johns Island, SC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Johns Island, SC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Johns Island, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Johns Island, SC?
For pharmacy delivery in Johns Island, South Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in South Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Johns Island, SC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in South Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Johns Island, SC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Johns Island!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Johns Island, SC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.