CVS stores near me in Marion, SC
700 N. MAIN ST
MARION, SC, 29571
Marion, South Carolina Pharmacies
With 4 CVS pharmacies in the Marion area, there's a good chance you will find one close by. If you're getting your luggage ready for a fun getaway or a local just living the Marion life, your meds are important, and your neighborhood CVS can help get them to you. Sometimes your schedule gets hectic and you're pressed for time. You can find 3 drive-thru locations near Marion for when you don't have time to go inside.
Your Marion Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, CVS helps you get the things you need to make it through the day. This is especially important in Marion, where there is so much to do, and you have to be able to deal with what comes your way and to have a carefree day. The best pharmacy is one that offers what you require to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Marion is where to go for filling a new prescription on your way home from MUSC Health Marion Medical Center, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Marion
Marion CVS pharmacies are open to meet the needs of all local residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the North Main Street location help you get rapid refills in Marion at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with an individualized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up in-store or need a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can guide you through accessing prescription transfer services, medication refills, and prescription delivery in Marion (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Marion.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
Get prescription medication or over-the-counter at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Marion, SC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Marion, SC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Marion, SC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Marion, SC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Marion, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Marion, SC?
For pharmacy delivery in Marion, South Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in South Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Marion, SC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in South Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Marion, SC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Marion!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Marion, SC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.