CVS stores near me in Murrells Inlet, SC
3710 HIGHWAY 17 BYPASS
MURRELLS INLET, SC, 29576
101 FOUNDERS BAY RD.
MURRELLS INLET, SC, 29576
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina Pharmacies
With 13 CVS pharmacies in the Murrells Inlet area, there's a good chance you'll find one nearby. Whether you are packing your things for a fun vacation or a local enjoying life in Murrells Inlet, your meds are important, and CVS helps you access them. Emergencies can happen any time of day or night. When this occurs, you'll be relieved to know CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near Murrells Inlet. You can also find 11 drive-thru drugstores in the city on the occasions when you don't have time to go inside.
Your Murrells Inlet Pharmacy
Whatever you decide to do, we help you get what you require. In Murrells Inlet, this is extra important, as there is so much to do, and you have to be ready to deal with what comes your way and to fully enjoy your day. The best pharmacy helps you find everything you require to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Murrells Inlet is where to go for getting a new prescription on your way home from Tidelands Waccamaw Community Hospital, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Murrells Inlet Services
CVS understands that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. services to meet the needs of all locals, including are provided at our Murrells Inlet pharmacies to meet the requirements of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Murrells Inlet at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Highway 17 Bypass location. Set up a personalized plan with CVS team that works alongside healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or get prescription delivery, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you with processes such as prescription transfer services, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Murrells Inlet (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Murrells Inlet offer ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Shop at your local CVS for any pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Murrells Inlet, SC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Murrells Inlet, SC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Murrells Inlet, SC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Murrells Inlet, SC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Murrells Inlet, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Murrells Inlet, SC?
For pharmacy delivery in Murrells Inlet, South Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in South Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Murrells Inlet, SC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in South Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Murrells Inlet, SC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Murrells Inlet!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Murrells Inlet, SC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.