CVS stores near me in North Charleston, SC
8995 UNIVERSITY BLVD
NORTH CHARLESTON, SC, 29406
1506 EAST MONTAGUE AVE
NORTH CHARLESTON, SC, 29405
5215 ASHLEY PHOSPHATE RD.
NORTH CHARLESTON, SC, 29418
7250 RIVERS AVE
NORTH CHARLESTON, SC, 29406
Pharmacies in North Charleston, South Carolina
The North Charleston area has 35 CVS pharmacies, so it's simple to get the prescription drugs you require in any part of town. College students looking to get prescriptions refilled prior to moving into housing at Citadel Military College Of South Carolina, globetrotters packing for an upcoming adventure and locals who require daily support can all get their prescription medication requirements met. There are times when you need a 24-hour pharmacy near North Charleston, such as when you're catching a red-eye out of Charleston AFB International. Luckily, there are 2 24-hour pharmacies near the city. At the same time, if you are short on time and would rather not take the time to park, the 24 drive-thru pharmacies near town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in North Charleston
Whatever you decide to do, we help you get the things you need. This is especially important in North Charleston, where there is a lot to doófrom spending the day thrill-seeking at Summit Adventure Park Charleston to adventuring at Fort Sumter National Monument. The best pharmacy helps you get all you need to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in North Charleston is the place to go for getting a prescription order after a visit to Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
North Charleston CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in North Charleston are dedicated to meeting the needs of all community members by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Dorchester Road location help you get medication refilled in North Charleston at an affordable price. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients a customized plan to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up in-store or want prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can guide you through managing medication delivery in North Charleston (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near North Charleston provide ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to get prescription medication or over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy North Charleston, SC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in North Charleston, SC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in North Charleston, SC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in North Charleston, SC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in North Charleston, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in North Charleston, SC?
For pharmacy delivery in North Charleston, South Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in South Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in North Charleston, SC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in South Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in North Charleston, SC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in North Charleston!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in North Charleston, SC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.