CVS stores near me in Spartanburg, SC
2397 REIDVILLE ROAD
SPARTANBURG, SC, 29301
87 GARNER RD.
SPARTANBURG, SC, 29303
1751 EAST MAIN STREET
SPARTANBURG, SC, 29307
1400 UNION STREET
SPARTANBURG, SC, 29302
8199 WARREN H ABERNATHY PKWY
SPARTANBURG, SC, 29301
Spartanburg, South Carolina Pharmacies
The Spartanburg area has 26 CVS pharmacies, so there is a good chance you'll have one close to home. If you are packing your bags for a trip out of town, a student on campus at Wofford College, or a local enjoying life in Spartanburg, you need your prescription drugs, and your nearby CVS can help you find them. Sometimes you suddenly need more of your medication in the middle of the night. When this happens, you'll be happy to learn CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near Spartanburg. Additionally, you can find 21 drive-thru drugstores in the city when you do not have time to look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Spartanburg
Whether you prefer to enjoy a day of having fun at Big Air Trampoline Park or catching a game at Gibbs Stadium, you're sure to find plenty to do in Spartanburg. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for a big day, whatever happens. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Spartanburg, you have to find one that offers a way to fill a new prescription after being discharged from Spartanburg Medical Center, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS has the things you need to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Spartanburg Services
CVS is aware that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. The following services are offered at our pharmacies in Spartanburg to meet the requirements of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Warren H Abernathy Pkwy location help you get prescriptions refilled in Spartanburg at an affordable cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily with the support of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can help you with processes such as medication delivery in Spartanburg (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Spartanburg.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the assistance of CVS health plans.
Purchase everyday items as well as prescription medication at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Spartanburg, SC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Spartanburg, SC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Spartanburg, SC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Spartanburg, SC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Spartanburg, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Spartanburg, SC?
For pharmacy delivery in Spartanburg, South Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in South Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Spartanburg, SC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in South Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Spartanburg, SC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Spartanburg!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Spartanburg, SC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.