CVS stores near me in Surfside Beach, SC
601 HWY 17 NORTH
SURFSIDE BEACH, SC, 29575
Pharmacies in Surfside Beach, South Carolina
You will find 16 CVS pharmacies in the Surfside Beach area, making it simple for members of the community to buy their medication. Globetrotters getting things ready before heading off to the airport, and Surfside Beach natives all can get their prescription drugs nearby. Sometimes a 24-hour pharmacy near Surfside Beach is your only solution, such as when you're catching a late flight out of Myrtle Beach International. Thankfully, you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near the city. Also, you end up being so short on time that you can't take the time to find a parking space. In such instances, the 14 drive-thru pharmacies near Surfside Beach can meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Surfside Beach
Whatever you have planned, CVS helps get you what you need. In Surfside Beach, this is especially important because there is a lot to do, and you need to be able to deal with what comes your way and to have a really fun day. When you're looking for the best pharmacy in Surfside Beach, you have to find one that provides a way to fill a new prescription after being released from Tidelands Waccamaw Community Hospital, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS helps you find the items you need to get through the day.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Surfside Beach
CVS knows that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. The following services are offered at our Surfside Beach pharmacies to meet the needs of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get prescriptions refilled in Surfside Beach at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Highway 17 North location. Develop a personalized schedule with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Get your meds at the pharmacy or have them delivered by mail, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively. They offer prescription delivery in Surfside Beach (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Access ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Surfside Beach.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
Purchase prescription drugs as well as everyday at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Surfside Beach, SC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Surfside Beach, SC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Surfside Beach, SC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Surfside Beach, SC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Surfside Beach, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Surfside Beach, SC?
For pharmacy delivery in Surfside Beach, South Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in South Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Surfside Beach, SC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in South Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Surfside Beach, SC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Surfside Beach!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Surfside Beach, SC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.