CVS stores near me in Winnsboro, SC
Pharmacies in Winnsboro, South Carolina
Winnsboro citizens, from those content to relax at home to travelers packing for their next trip, all are able to get their medication refills conveniently. There are 3 CVS pharmacies in the Winnsboro area to help you find the medicinal care you require. There are sure to be days when you are short on time and can't run into the store. Luckily, you can find 3 drive thru pharmacies in Winnsboro in town so you can refill your prescription as quickly and easily.
Your Winnsboro Pharmacy
Whatever you have planned, we help you get what you require to make it through the day. In Winnsboro, this is especially important because there is a lot to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you're making the most of your day. The best pharmacy is one that offers everything you require to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Winnsboro is the place to go for getting a new prescription after being discharged from Blue Granite Medical Center, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Winnsboro Services
CVS pharmacies in Winnsboro are dedicated to meeting the demands of all locals by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the US Highway 321 Bypass location help you find prescription drugs in Winnsboro at an affordable cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to give patients a personalized schedule to keep up with their prescription, whether they can pick them up in-store or need pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and easily. Team members offer prescription delivery in Winnsboro (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Winnsboro offer everyday and ongoing care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - Find affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Shop at your local CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Winnsboro, SC Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Winnsboro, SC?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Winnsboro, SC deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Winnsboro, SC?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Winnsboro, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Winnsboro, SC?
For pharmacy delivery in Winnsboro, South Carolina, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in South Carolina offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Winnsboro, SC?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in South Carolina. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Winnsboro, SC?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Winnsboro!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Winnsboro, SC offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.