CVS stores near me in Collierville, TN
325 NEW BYHALIA RD
COLLIERVILLE, TN, 38017
Collierville, Tennessee Pharmacies
It's easy to find a CVS pharmacy in the Collierville area. In fact, there are 21 locations to choose from. So, whether you're refilling your prescription to have at home or a vacationer packing up for an upcoming journey, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you booked a late flight, and have a prescription refill to finalize your packing, you will need a 24-hour pharmacy near Collierville. In addition to the 6 24-hour pharmacies, there are 15 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to look for a place to park and go in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Collierville
Whatever you decide to do, CVS helps get you what you need. In Collierville, this is extra important because there is a lot to doóincluding spending the day thrill-seeking at Suggs Water Spray Park. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Collierville, you need one that offers a way to fill a new prescription after being released from Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS is the place to go for the things you need to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Collierville Services
CVS is aware that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. The following services are offered at our pharmacies in Collierville to meet the requirements of every person who lives here:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches such as the New Byhalia Rd store help our patients find medication in Collierville at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to give patients a personalized schedule to stay on their medication, whether they are able to pick them up at the pharmacy or want medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and easily with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can help you with processes such as medication delivery in Collierville (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Collierville.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Shop at your nearby CVS for any pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Collierville, TN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Collierville, TN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Collierville, TN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Collierville, TN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Collierville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Collierville, TN?
For pharmacy delivery in Collierville, Tennessee, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Tennessee offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Collierville, TN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Tennessee. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Collierville, TN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Collierville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Collierville, TN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.