CVS stores near me in Columbia, TN
1300 TROTWOOD AVE.
COLUMBIA, TN, 38401
814 NASHVILLE HIGHWAY
COLUMBIA, TN, 38401
Columbia, Tennessee Pharmacies
There are 5 CVS pharmacies in the Columbia area, making it simple for residents to buy their prescription drugs. Travelers getting things ready before leaving town, and Columbia natives all can purchase their medication nearby. There will sometimes be days when you are in a hurry and can't run into the store. Thankfully, you can find 3 drive thru pharmacies in Columbia in the city so you can get your medication as quickly as possible.
Your Columbia Pharmacy
Whatever you do, CVS helps get you what you require to get through the day. In Columbia, this is especially important, as there is a lot to doólike enjoying a day of having fun at Splash Pad. When you are hoping to find the best pharmacy in Columbia, you need one that provides a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Maury Regional Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS sells the items you require to get through the day.
Columbia CVS Pharmacies Services
Columbia CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the requirements of all members of the community by offering services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Columbia at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches such as the Nashville Highway location. Set up an individualized plan with CVS team that works with healthcare providers to make the process simple to keep up with prescription. Pick up your refills at the pharmacy or have a prescription delivery service, whatever is most convenient.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with managing the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Columbia (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Columbia offer ongoing and everyday care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Shop at your local CVS pharmacy to find over-the-counter items as well as prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Columbia, TN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Columbia, TN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Columbia, TN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Columbia, TN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Columbia, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Columbia, TN?
For pharmacy delivery in Columbia, Tennessee, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Tennessee offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Columbia, TN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Tennessee. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Columbia, TN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Columbia!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Columbia, TN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.