CVS stores near me in Crossville, TN
Pharmacies in Crossville, Tennessee
The West Avenue North CVS has a pharmacy and is conveniently located in the heart of Crossville. Vacationers preparing for their next adventure, and locals in need of daily support, can all get their prescription medication requirements covered. If you booked a late flight, and need to fill prescriptions as part of your last-second packing, a 24-hour pharmacy near Crossville is what you're looking for. In addition to 24-hour pharmacies, there are drive-thru pharmacies if you don't have time to find a place to park and run into the pharmacy.
Your Crossville Pharmacy
You are sure to find countless things to keep you busy in Crossville but to get the most out of your day, you need to be ready. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for your day, no matter what happens. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Crossville not only gives you a place to fill new orders from Stubbs Medical Center; it helps you get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, prescription refills, and any other items you require to get through your day or make your next outing successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Crossville Services
Crossville CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the pharmaceutical needs of all members of the community by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get medication refilled in Crossville at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the West Avenue North location. Create an individualized plan with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Pick up your refills in-store or have prescription drug delivery, whatever is better for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, medication refills, and medication delivery in Crossville (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Get everyday and ongoing care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Crossville.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Get over-the-counter items and prescription medication at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Crossville, TN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Crossville, TN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Crossville, TN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Crossville, TN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Crossville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Crossville, TN?
For pharmacy delivery in Crossville, Tennessee, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Tennessee offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Crossville, TN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Tennessee. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Crossville, TN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Crossville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Crossville, TN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.