CVS stores near me in Martin, TN
Martin, Tennessee Pharmacies
The Martin area has 2 CVS pharmacies, so it's simple to buy the medicine you're after in any part of town. Students looking to refill prescriptions prior to heading off to The University Of Tennessee-Martin, globetrotters preparing for an upcoming adventure and locals who require regular care can all get their pharmaceutical demands covered. There are times when, for a variety of reasons, you find yourself in a hurry and do not have time to run into the store. Luckily, you can find 2 drive thru pharmacies in Martin in the area to help you refill your prescription and get back on the road fast.
Your Martin Pharmacy
Whatever you do, CVS helps get you the things you need to get through the day. This is especially important in Martin, where there is a lot to do, and you need to be able to deal with what comes your way and to get the most out of your day. The best pharmacy is one that offers all you require to make it through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Martin is where to go for picking up a new prescription after being released from West Tennessee Healthcare Rehabilitation Hospital Cane Creek, a partnership with Encompass Health, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Martin CVS Pharmacies Services
Martin CVS pharmacies are open to meet the requirements of all members of the community by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Green Field Hwy 54 location help our patients get rapid refills in Martin at an affordable price. Team members work with healthcare providers to give patients an individualized schedule to keep up with their medication, whether they can get them in-store or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably. Team members offer prescription transfer services, medication refills, and medication delivery in Martin (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Martin.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Shop at your nearby CVS for any pharmacy needófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Martin, TN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Martin, TN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Martin, TN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Martin, TN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Martin, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Martin, TN?
For pharmacy delivery in Martin, Tennessee, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Tennessee offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Martin, TN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Tennessee. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Martin, TN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Martin!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Martin, TN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.