CVS stores near me in Murfreesboro, TN
4058 FRANKLIN RD.
MURFREESBORO, TN, 37128
2398 NEW SALEM HWY.
MURFREESBORO, TN, 37128
607 S E BROAD ST.
MURFREESBORO, TN, 37130
1331 MEMORIAL BLVD.
MURFREESBORO, TN, 37129
Murfreesboro, Tennessee Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Murfreesboro area is simple. In fact, there are 8 locations near the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication while packing up before a big trip or prior to beginning another semester at Middle Tennessee State University, we've got you covered. Occasionally, you're in a hurry and every second counts. In Murfreesboro, you can find 7 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to look for a place to park and go in the pharmacy.
Your Local Pharmacy in Murfreesboro
There are plenty of choices if you're looking for something to do in Murfreesboroófrom spending the day having fun at GO USA Fun Park to exploring Stones River National Battlefield or catching a game at Reese Smith Jr Field. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for your day, whatever you choose to do. The best pharmacy helps you find what you need to get through the day, whatever you do. Your local drugstore in Murfreesboro is where to go for filling a prescription order after a visit to Magnolia Medical Center, medication refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Murfreesboro
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness necessities. services to meet the demands of every residents, including are available at our Murfreesboro pharmacies to meet the needs of every resident:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Murfreesboro at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the Southeast Broad Street location. Develop a personalized plan with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to help you keep up with prescription. Get your medications at the pharmacy or have prescription drug delivery, whatever is most convenient for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy affordably and conveniently with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with processes such as medication refills, prescription delivery in Murfreesboro (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Access everyday and ongoing care, including screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Murfreesboro.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Get prescription drugs or over-the-counter at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Murfreesboro, TN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Murfreesboro, TN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Murfreesboro, TN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Murfreesboro, TN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Murfreesboro, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Murfreesboro, TN?
For pharmacy delivery in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Tennessee offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Murfreesboro, TN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Tennessee. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Murfreesboro, TN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Murfreesboro!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Murfreesboro, TN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.