CVS stores near me in Rogersville, TN
420 PARK BLVD., #5
ROGERSVILLE, TN, 37857
Pharmacies in Rogersville, Tennessee
You will find 4 CVS pharmacies in the Rogersville area, which makes it simple for members of the community to purchase their medication. Travelers getting things ready before starting an adventure, and Rogersville natives all can find their prescription drugs without traveling too far. There will occasionally be times when you are short on time and can't take the time to park your car. Luckily, there are 2 drive thru pharmacies in Rogersville in the city to help you refill your prescription as quickly as possible.
Your Rogersville Pharmacy
In Rogersville, there is a lot to do, but sometimes when you're seeing it all you need to be prepared for anything. No matter what you have planned for the day, CVS helps get you ready. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Rogersville not only provides somewhere to pick up new orders from Hawkins County Memorial Hospital; it allows you to get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and any other items required to make it through the day or ensure your next trip is a success.
Rogersville CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS understands that everyone has their own health and wellness needs. services to meet the requirements of every local, including are provided at our Rogersville pharmacies to meet the demands of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Park Boulevard store help our patients find prescription drugs in Rogersville at an affordable cost. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they can pick them up at the pharmacy or need medication delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions inexpensively and easily. They offer the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Rogersville (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Rogersville.
- Health Plans - Find inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the assistance of CVS health plans.
Purchase over-the-counter items or prescription drugs at your nearest CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Rogersville, TN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Rogersville, TN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Rogersville, TN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Rogersville, TN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Rogersville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Rogersville, TN?
For pharmacy delivery in Rogersville, Tennessee, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Tennessee offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Rogersville, TN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Tennessee. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Rogersville, TN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Rogersville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Rogersville, TN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.