CVS stores near me in Thompsons Station, TN
Pharmacies in Thompsons Station, Tennessee
The Thompsons Station area has 12 CVS pharmacies, making it a cinch to locate the prescription drugs you need in any part of town. Travelers packing for an upcoming adventure and residents in need of daily care all have their pharmaceutical needs met. Sometimes, for whatever reason, you find yourself in a hurry and don't have time to park your car. Thankfully, there are 7 drive thru pharmacies in Thompsons Station in the city to help you refill your prescription and get back to the rest of your day.
Your Local Pharmacy in Thompsons Station
There's so much to do in Thompsons Station, like enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Splash Pad . CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for a big day, whatever comes your way. Locating the best pharmacy in Thompsons Station provides you access to sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and all the other items needed to make it through the day or make your next outing successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Thompsons Station Services
Everyone has their own health and wellness requirements, and CVS is aware that. services to meet the requirements of every residents, including are offered at our Thompsons Station pharmacies to meet the demands of all people who live in the area:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find prescription drugs in Thompsons Station at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Columbia Pike location. Create a customized schedule with our team that works with healthcare providers to make the process easy to stay on your prescription. Pick up your prescriptions at the pharmacy or get them delivered by mail, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and inexpensively with the aid of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you through managing the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and medication delivery in Thompsons Station (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Thompsons Station offer ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, go to your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Thompsons Station, TN Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Thompsons Station, TN?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Thompsons Station, TN deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Thompsons Station, TN?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Thompsons Station, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Thompsons Station, TN?
For pharmacy delivery in Thompsons Station, Tennessee, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Tennessee offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Thompsons Station, TN?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Tennessee. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Thompsons Station, TN?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Thompsons Station!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Thompsons Station, TN offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.