CVS stores near me in Allen, TX
1540 E. MAIN ST.
ALLEN, TX, 75002
1550 STACY RD., CORNER OF ANGEL PARKWAY
ALLEN, TX, 75002
1210 N. ALMA DRIVE
ALLEN, TX, 75013
907 W MCDERMOTT DR
ALLEN, TX, 75013
150 E. STACY RD, STE 2400
ALLEN, TX, 75002
Allen, Texas Pharmacies
The Allen area has 108 CVS pharmacies, so it's a cinch to get the medicine you need no matter what part of town you're in. Vacationers getting ready for their next vacation and locals in need of regular care can all get their pharmaceutical needs taken care of. Occasionally you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Allen, such as when you've booked a late flight. Luckily, there are 11 24-hour pharmacies near town. At the same time, if you are in a rush and can't get out of your car to shop, the 85 drive-thru pharmacies near the area are there to meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Allen
You have numerous options for things to do in Allen, including cheering on your team at Leopard Stadium. CVS pharmacies help you get ready for your day, whatever you choose to do. The best pharmacy is one that offers the things you require to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Allen is the place to go for filling a new prescription after a visit to Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen, prescription refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Allen
Allen CVS pharmacies are open to meet the needs of all community members by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Get rapid refills in Allen at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the East Main Street location. Create an individualized plan with our team members who work alongside healthcare providers to make it easier to stay on your medication. Buy your meds at the pharmacy or have pharmacy delivery, whatever is better for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and affordably with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will assist you with managing prescription transfer services, medication refills, and medication delivery in Allen (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Allen offer ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Head to your nearby CVS for all your pharmacy needsófrom prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Allen, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Allen, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Allen, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Allen, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Allen, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Allen, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Allen, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Allen, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Allen, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Allen!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Allen, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.