CVS stores near me in Argyle, TX
111 FM 407 W
ARGYLE, TX, 76226
Pharmacies in Argyle, Texas
Argyle residents, from students at University Of North Texas to globetrotters packing for their next trip, all are able to get their medication refills locally. There are 62 Argyle area CVS pharmacies to help provide the medicinal care you require. When you're in search of a 24-hour pharmacy near Argyle, like when you have to make a red-eye, you will be glad to know CVS has 6 24-hour pharmacies near the area. You can also find 49 drive-thru pharmacies near town for those times when you're pressed for time and don't want to look for parking.
Your Local Pharmacy in Argyle
Whatever you do, CVS helps get you the things you require to make it through the day. This is extra important in Argyle, where there is so much to doósuch as enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at DFW Adventure Park. The best pharmacy helps you find what you require to get through your day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Argyle is where to go for picking up a prescription order on your way home from Nova Medical Centers, prescription refills, and sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Argyle
CVS understands that everyone has their own health and wellness requirements. services to meet the requirements of every local, including are offered at our pharmacies in Argyle to meet the demands of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists help you find medication in Argyle at a low price. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they can pick them up in-store or want prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and affordably. Team members offer medication refills, medication delivery in Argyle (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Argyle provide everyday and ongoing care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Head to your local CVS for any pharmacy needófrom everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Argyle, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Argyle, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Argyle, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Argyle, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Argyle, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Argyle, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Argyle, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Argyle, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Argyle, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Argyle!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Argyle, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.