CVS stores near me in Bedford, TX
2900 CENTRAL DR
BEDFORD, TX, 76021
601 N INDUSTRIAL BLVD
BEDFORD, TX, 76021
Bedford, Texas Pharmacies
The Bedford area has 123 CVS pharmacies, so it's simple to get the prescription drugs you're looking for no matter what part of town you're in. College students looking to get prescriptions refilled before heading off to The King's University, vacationers getting ready for their next vacation and locals who require daily care can all get their pharmaceutical demands covered. Occasionally you are in need of a 24-hour pharmacy near Bedford, like when you have to catch a red-eye out of Dallas-Fort Worth International. Luckily, there are 9 24-hour pharmacies near the city. Also, if you are trying to be quick and can't take the time to find a parking space, the 98 drive-thru locations near town will meet your needs.
Your Local Pharmacy in Bedford
There's a lot to do in Bedford, including enjoying a day of thrill-seeking at Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park or catching a game at Pennington Field. Whatever life throws at you, CVS helps keep you prepared. When you are in search of the best pharmacy in Bedford, you have to find one that provides a way to fill a prescription order after being released from Encompass Health Rehabilitation Hospital of the Mid-Cities, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS helps you find the items you need to get through the day.
Bedford CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Bedford are open to meet the medical needs of all local residents by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the Central Drive location help our patients find medication in Bedford at a low price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with a personalized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they are able to get them at the pharmacy or need a prescription delivery service.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team can assist you with processes like medication refills, medication delivery in Bedford (including same-day delivery), and prescription transfer services.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Bedford.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, go to your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Bedford, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Bedford, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Bedford, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Bedford, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Bedford, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Bedford, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Bedford, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Bedford, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Bedford, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Bedford!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Bedford, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.