CVS stores near me in Bridge City, TX
485 TEXAS AVE
BRIDGE CITY, TX, 77611
Bridge City, Texas Pharmacies
With 10 CVS pharmacies in the Bridge City area, you are sure to find one close by. If you are packing up for a fun tripor a local enjoying life in Bridge City, your prescription drugs are important, and CVS helps you get them. Sometimes you suddenly need more of your medication late at night. When this happens, you'll be relieved to learn CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near Bridge City. Additionally, there are 9 drive-thru drugstores in the city if you don't want to go into the store.
Your Bridge City Pharmacy
Whatever you do, we help get you the things you require to make it through the day. In Bridge City, this is extra important because there is a lot to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you're out and about. When you're hoping to find the best pharmacy in Bridge City, you are looking for one that offers a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from Baptist Orange Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS has the items you require to get through the day.
CVS Pharmacies in Bridge City Services
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. The following services are available at our pharmacies in Bridge City to meet the requirements of every local:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Texas Avenue store help our patients get rapid refills in Bridge City at an affordable price. Team members work with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized plan to keep up with their prescription, whether they can get them in-store or need them delivered by mail.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Bridge City (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive everyday and ongoing care, such as screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Bridge City.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, shop at your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Bridge City, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Bridge City, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Bridge City, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Bridge City, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Bridge City, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Bridge City, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Bridge City, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Bridge City, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Bridge City, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Bridge City!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Bridge City, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.