CVS stores near me in Castle Hills, TX
6915 W AVE
CASTLE HILLS, TX, 78213
Castle Hills, Texas Pharmacies
The Castle Hills area has 67 CVS pharmacies, making it easy to get the medicine you require no matter what part of town you're in. College students looking to get prescriptions refilled prior to moving into housing at The Art Institute Of San Antonio, globetrotters getting ready for an upcoming vacation and residents in need of regular support can all get their prescription medication needs taken care of. Occasionally you require a 24-hour pharmacy near Castle Hills, like when you have to catch a red-eye out of San Antonio International. Thankfully, there are 2 24-hour pharmacies near the city. At the same time, if you're short on time and can't take the time to park, the 50 drive-thru pharmacies near the area are there to meet your needs.
Your Castle Hills Pharmacy
Whether you prefer to spend the day thrill-seeking at Six Flags Fiesta Texas or cheering on your team at Jerry Comalander Stadium, you will surely find a lot to do in Castle Hills. CVS helps you get prepared for a big day, no matter what happens. Locating the best pharmacy in Castle Hills does more than provide somewhere to fill a new order from Methodist Hospital Texsan; it allows you to get over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, prescription refills, and any other items required to get through your day or ensure your next trip is successful.
CVS Pharmacies in Castle Hills Services
CVS pharmacies in Castle Hills are dedicated to meeting the pharmaceutical requirements of all local residents by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Castle Hills at a low cost with help from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the West Avenue location. Create a customized plan with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to make the process simple to stay on your medication. Buy your refills at the pharmacy or have prescription drug delivery, whatever is better for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and inexpensively. They offer prescription transfer services, medication refills, and medication delivery in Castle Hills (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, such as follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Castle Hills.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including commercial options, Medicaid, and Medicare through the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to purchase everyday items and prescription medication.
CVS Pharmacy Castle Hills, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Castle Hills, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Castle Hills, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Castle Hills, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Castle Hills, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Castle Hills, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Castle Hills, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Castle Hills, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Castle Hills, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Castle Hills!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Castle Hills, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.