CVS stores near me in Cedar Hill, TX
Pharmacies in Cedar Hill, Texas
You will find 61 CVS pharmacies in the Cedar Hill area, making it a snap to get your medication. College students preparing to move in for a new semester at Dallas Baptist University, vacationers getting things ready before starting an adventure, and Cedar Hill natives all can purchase their prescription drugs without traveling too far. Occasionally a 24-hour pharmacy near Cedar Hill is the only solution, like when you're catching a red-eye. Luckily, CVS has 6 24-hour pharmacies near town. Similarly, you could be in such a hurry that you don't want to take the time to find a parking space. In such instances, the 50 drive-thru locations near town are there to meet your needs.
Your Cedar Hill Pharmacy
No matter what you decide to do, we help get you what you require. In Cedar Hill, this is especially important, as there is a lot to doósuch as spending the day having fun at Altitude Trampoline Park Cedar Hill. When you are searching for the best pharmacy in Cedar Hill, you need one that offers a way to fill a new prescription on your way home from PrimaCare Medical Center, provides medication refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS sells the things you need.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Cedar Hill
CVS realizes that everyone has their own health and wellness necessities. services to meet the requirements of all locals, including are available at our Cedar Hill pharmacies to meet the needs of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Cedar Hill at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the East Belt Line Road location. Develop an individualized plan with our team that works alongside healthcare providers to make the process easy to keep up with medication. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or get a prescription delivery service, whatever works best for you.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will help you through processes like medication delivery in Cedar Hill (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - Get ongoing and everyday care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more at MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Cedar Hill.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options through the help of CVS health plans.
Get prescription drugs as well as everyday at your local CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Cedar Hill, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Cedar Hill, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Cedar Hill, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Cedar Hill, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Cedar Hill, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Cedar Hill, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Cedar Hill, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Cedar Hill, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Cedar Hill, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Cedar Hill!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Cedar Hill, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.