CVS stores near me in Cedar Park, TX
1950 BAGDAD RD.
CEDAR PARK, TX, 78613
1101 C-BAR RANCH TRL LOT #2
CEDAR PARK, TX, 78613
Cedar Park, Texas Pharmacies
With 47 CVS pharmacies in the Cedar Park area, there's a good chance you will have one not too far away. If you're packing your things for a trip out of town, a student taking classes at Concordia University Texas, or a local just living the Cedar Park life, your prescription medication is important, and CVS helps get them to you. There are times when you realize you need a refill late at night. When this happens, you'll be happy to know CVS has a 24-hour pharmacy near Cedar Park. There are also 32 drive-thru pharmacies near town if you do not have time to look for parking.
Your Cedar Park Pharmacy
There are several possibilities for things to do in Cedar Park, including spending the day thrill-seeking at Splash Shack or catching a game at John Gupton Stadium. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for your day, whatever comes your way. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in Cedar Park does more than provide somewhere to pick up a new prescription from Cedar Park Regional Medical Center; it helps you get motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, prescription refills, and any other items necessary to get through your day or make your next outing a success.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Cedar Park
Cedar Park CVS pharmacies are dedicated to meeting the pharmaceutical demands of all community members by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Cedar Park at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the South Bell Boulevard location. Set up an individualized plan with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to make it easier to keep up with medication. Pick up your prescriptions in-store or get a prescription delivery service, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably with the help of CVS pharmacy care team members. Our team will guide you through accessing medication delivery in Cedar Park (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and medication refills.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Cedar Park.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
Go to your nearby CVS pharmacy for prescription meds as well as over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy Cedar Park, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Cedar Park, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Cedar Park, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Cedar Park, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Cedar Park, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Cedar Park, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Cedar Park, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Cedar Park, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Cedar Park, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Cedar Park!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Cedar Park, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.