CVS stores near me in College Station, TX
2411 TEXAS AVE S
COLLEGE STATION, TX, 77840
1800 ROCK PRAIRIE RD
COLLEGE STATION, TX, 77845
717 UNIVERSITY DR. SUITE 101
COLLEGE STATION, TX, 77840
2100 TEXAS AVE S
COLLEGE STATION, TX, 77840
College Station, Texas Pharmacies
The College Station area has 6 CVS pharmacies, so you're likely to have one a short distance away. If you're packing up to head to Easterwood, a student on campus at Texas A & M University-College Station, or a local staying at home, you have to have your prescription drugs, and your nearby CVS can help you find them. There are times when you suddenly need a refill late at night. When this occurs, you'll be relieved to discover you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near College Station. You will also find 3 drive-thru pharmacies near College Station when you don't want to shop inside.
Your College Station Pharmacy
Whether you prefer to enjoy a day of having fun at Urban Air Trampoline and Adventure Park or cheering on your team at Kyle Field, there's plenty to do in College Station. Whatever the day has in store, CVS helps keep you prepared. Knowing where to find the best pharmacy in College Station not only gives you the ability to fill a new order from PSYCH Hospital; it helps you get sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, medication refills, and all the other items required to get through your day or make your next trip a success.
CVS Pharmacies in College Station Services
College Station CVS pharmacies are open to meet the medical requirements of all members of the community by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at branches like the Texas Ave S store help our patients find prescription drugs in College Station at a low cost. Our team works with healthcare providers to provide patients with a customized plan to stay on their prescription, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or need prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can assist you with accessing medication delivery in College Station (including same-day delivery), the ability to transfer a prescription, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near College Station provide ongoing and everyday care, like diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including commercial options, Medicare, and Medicaid with the support of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearest CVS pharmacy to purchase prescription meds or over-the-counter items.
CVS Pharmacy College Station, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in College Station, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in College Station, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in College Station, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in College Station, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in College Station, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in College Station, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in College Station, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in College Station, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in College Station!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in College Station, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.