CVS stores near me in Corinth, TX
1101 FM 2181
CORINTH, TX, 76210
Corinth, Texas Pharmacies
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Corinth area is easy. In fact, there are 68 locations to choose from. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication before beginning another semester at University Of North Texas or packing up before a big vacation, your pharmaceutical needs are covered. When you booked a red-eye, and need a prescription refill to finish your preparation, a 24-hour pharmacy near Corinth is what you need. In addition to the 9 24-hour pharmacies, there are 55 drive-thru pharmacies near case you don't want to find a parking spot and run in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Corinth
There is so much to do in Corinth, like cheering on your team at Falcon Stadium. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for your day, whatever you do. The best pharmacy helps you get the items you require to get through the day, no matter what you do. Your local drugstore in Corinth is the place to go for getting a prescription order on your way home from Atrium Medical Center, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Corinth CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS realizes that people have a variety of health and wellness requirements. Our pharmacies in Corinth are proud to offer the following services to meet the needs of all locals:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists help you find medication in Corinth at a low price. Our team works with healthcare providers to give patients a customized plan to stay on their medication, whether they can pick them up in-store or need prescription drugs delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions conveniently and affordably with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They will assist you with accessing medication refills, prescription delivery in Corinth (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Corinth provide everyday and ongoing care, including immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options.
Purchase prescription meds and everyday at your nearby CVS pharmacy.
CVS Pharmacy Corinth, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Corinth, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Corinth, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Corinth, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Corinth, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Corinth, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Corinth, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Corinth, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Corinth, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Corinth!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Corinth, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.