CVS stores near me in Desoto, TX
1305 WEST BELTLINE RD.
DESOTO, TX, 75115
Desoto, Texas Pharmacies
You will find 76 CVS pharmacies in the Desoto area, making it easy to buy your medication. College students preparing to move in for another term at University Of North Texas At Dallas, travelers getting things ready before leaving town, and long-time residents all can purchase their medication nearby. There are times when a 24-hour pharmacy near Desoto is the only solution, like when you're catching a red-eye. Luckily, CVS has 7 24-hour pharmacies near town. Similarly, you could be in such a rush that you don't want to leave your car to go inside. In such instances, the 58 drive-thru locations near town will meet your needs.
Your Desoto Pharmacy
There are several choices for things to do in Desoto, such as cheering on your team at Eagle Stadium. CVS pharmacies help you get prepared for your day, whatever comes your way. When you're hoping to find the best pharmacy in Desoto, you have to find one that provides a way to fill a prescription order on your way home from Dallas Behavioral HealthCare Hospital, provides prescription refills, and has over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, and more. CVS sells the items you need.
CVS Pharmacies in Desoto Services
CVS pharmacies in Desoto are here to meet the requirements of all members of the community by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Desoto at a low price with help from CVS pharmacists at branches like the West Beltline Road location. Set up an individualized schedule with CVS team members who work alongside healthcare providers to help you keep up with medication. Pick up your medications in-store or get medication delivery, whatever is most convenient for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy easily and inexpensively. They offer medication refills, prescription delivery in Desoto (including same-day delivery), and the ability to transfer a prescription.
- Health and Wellness - Receive ongoing and everyday care, such as immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more at HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Desoto.
- Health Plans - Discover affordable healthcare including Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, go to your closest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Desoto, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Desoto, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Desoto, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Desoto, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Desoto, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Desoto, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Desoto, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Desoto, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Desoto, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Desoto!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Desoto, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.