CVS stores near me in Donna, TX
618 NORTH MAIN ST., #5
DONNA, TX, 78537
Donna, Texas Pharmacies
The Donna area has 17 CVS pharmacies, so it's easy to find the prescription drugs you need in any part of town. Travelers getting ready for their next vacation and locals who require ongoing support can all get their prescription medication needs taken care of. There are times when you need a 24-hour pharmacy near Donna, such as when you need to make a late flight. Thankfully, there is a 24-hour pharmacy near the city. Similarly, if you're in a rush and don't want to take the time to park, the 13 drive-thru locations near town are there for you.
Your Local Pharmacy in Donna
No matter what you have planned, we help get you what you require. This is especially important in Donna, where there is so much to do, and you have to be prepared and to truly enjoy your day. When you're in search of the best pharmacy in Donna, you are looking for one that offers a way to fill a prescription order after a visit to Valley Baptist Micro Hospital Weslaco, provides medication refills, and has sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, motion sickness deterrents, and more. CVS is the place to go for the things you require to get through the day.
Donna CVS Pharmacies Services
Donna CVS pharmacies are committed to meeting the demands of all community members by providing the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies like the N Main Street store help our patients get prescriptions refilled in Donna at a low cost. Together with healthcare providers, our team works to provide patients with a personalized plan to keep up with their medication, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or want prescription delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy conveniently and affordably. Team members offer prescription delivery in Donna (including same-day delivery), prescription transfer services, and prescription refills.
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Donna provide ongoing and everyday care, like follow-up care, screenings, immunizations, diagnoses, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients find inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, go to your nearby CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Donna, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Donna, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Donna, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Donna, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Donna, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Donna, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Donna, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Donna, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Donna, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Donna!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Donna, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.