CVS stores near me in Flower Mound, TX
1100 FLOWER MOUND RD.
FLOWER MOUND, TX, 75028
2220 CROSS TIMBERS RD
FLOWER MOUND, TX, 75028
5959 LONG PRAIRIE RD
FLOWER MOUND, TX, 75028
Pharmacies in Flower Mound, Texas
Finding a CVS pharmacy in the Flower Mound area is simple. In fact, there are 96 pharmacies in the area. So, whether you're in need of getting your medication while getting ready for a fun getaway or before starting another semester at The King's University, we've got you covered. If you are catching a late flight, and have to refill your medication as you are hurriedly preparation, you will need a 24-hour pharmacy near Flower Mound. Along with the 10 24-hour pharmacies, you can find 75 drive-thru pharmacies for when you don't want to find a place to park and run in the store.
Your Local Pharmacy in Flower Mound
Whatever you have planned, we help you get what you require to get through the day. This is extra important in Flower Mound, where there is a lot to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you're out and about. When you're searching for the best pharmacy in Flower Mound, you need one that has a way to fill a new prescription after a visit to Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital, provides medication refills, and has motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more. CVS has the things you need.
Services at CVS Pharmacies in Flower Mound
CVS pharmacies in Flower Mound are here to meet the requirements of all community members by offering the following services:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Flower Mound at a low price with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Justin Road location. Set up an individualized schedule with our team members who work together with healthcare providers to make the process simple to keep up with prescription. Pick up your medications in-store or have prescription delivery, whatever is most convenient for you.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients manage chronic conditions and get and stay healthy inexpensively and easily. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Flower Mound (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - HealthHUB and MinuteClinic locations near Flower Mound offer everyday and ongoing care, like immunizations, diagnoses, screenings, follow-up care, and more.
- Health Plans - Discover inexpensive healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the help of CVS health plans.
Shop at your nearby CVS pharmacy for prescription drugs as well as everyday items.
CVS Pharmacy Flower Mound, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Flower Mound, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Flower Mound, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Flower Mound, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Flower Mound, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Flower Mound, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Flower Mound, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Flower Mound, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Flower Mound, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Flower Mound!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Flower Mound, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.