CVS stores near me in Freeport, TX
1853 WEST 2ND ST
FREEPORT, TX, 77541
Pharmacies in Freeport, Texas
Freeport locals, from homebodies happy to stay home to globetrotters packing for a new adventure, all are able to get their prescription drugs nearby. There are 4 CVS pharmacies in the Freeport area to help provide the pharmaceutical care you need. When you're searching for a 24-hour pharmacy near Freeport, such as when you booked a late flight, you will be pleased to know you can find a 24-hour pharmacy near the area. You'll even find 3 drive-thru drugstores in town for those times when you're trying to save time and would rather not look for parking.
Your Freeport Pharmacy
In Freeport, there is plenty to do, including spending the day having fun at Freeport Splash Park or cheering on your team at Hopper Field. CVS helps you get prepared for a big day, no matter what you do. The best pharmacy helps you find all you need to make it through the day, no matter what you do. Your nearby drugstore in Freeport is where to go for prescription refills and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
Freeport CVS Pharmacies Services
CVS pharmacies in Freeport are open to meet the medical needs of all local residents by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the Second Street store help our patients find medication in Freeport at an affordable price. Together with healthcare providers, CVS team members work to provide patients with an individualized plan to stay on their medication, whether they can get them at the pharmacy or want pharmacy delivery.
- Pharmacy Services - Get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions affordably and conveniently with the assistance of CVS pharmacy care team members. They can assist you with accessing prescription transfer services, medication refills, and medication delivery in Freeport (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Freeport offer ongoing and everyday care, like screenings, diagnoses, follow-up care, immunizations, and more.
- Health Plans - Connect with affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options with the support of CVS health plans.
For everything from everyday over-the-counter items to prescription medication, head to your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Freeport, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Freeport, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Freeport, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Freeport, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Freeport, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Freeport, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Freeport, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Freeport, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Freeport, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Freeport!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Freeport, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.