CVS stores near me in Gainesville, TX
1520 N GRAND AVE
GAINESVILLE, TX, 76240
Pharmacies in Gainesville, Texas
There's a pharmacy at the North Grand Avenue CVS, which is conveniently situated in the center of Gainesville. Travelers preparing for their next adventure, and residents in need of regular care, all have their prescription medication demands covered. If you're running late and don't have time to get out of your car and go inside the store, make your way to a drive-thru pharmacy near Gainesville. Look at store hours and look for 24-hour pharmacies near town to meet your late-night needs, such as when you're catching a red-eye.
Your Gainesville Pharmacy
No matter what you have planned, CVS helps get you what you need to get through the day. This is especially important in Gainesville, where there is so much to do, and you need to prepare for the unexpected when you're making the most of your day. The best pharmacy helps you get everything you need to get through the day, whatever you do. Your nearby drugstore in Gainesville is where to go for filling a prescription order on your way home from North Texas Medical Center, medication refills, and motion sickness deterrents, sunscreen, over-the-counter painkillers, and more.
CVS Pharmacies in Gainesville Services
CVS pharmacies in Gainesville are committed to meeting the medical needs of all community members by providing services such as:
- Prescription Drug Coverage - Find medication in Gainesville at a low cost with assistance from CVS pharmacists at pharmacies such as the North Grand Avenue location. Set up a customized schedule with CVS team that works together with healthcare providers to help you stay on your prescription. Pick up your medications at the pharmacy or get pharmacy delivery, whatever works best.
- Pharmacy Services - CVS pharmacy care team members help patients get and stay healthy and manage chronic conditions easily and inexpensively. Team members offer the ability to transfer a prescription, prescription refills, and prescription delivery in Gainesville (including same-day delivery).
- Health and Wellness - MinuteClinic and HealthHUB locations near Gainesville offer everyday and ongoing care, including diagnoses, immunizations, follow-up care, screenings, and more.
- Health Plans - CVS health plans help patients discover affordable healthcare including Medicaid, Medicare, and commercial options.
For everything from prescription medication to everyday over-the-counter items, head to your nearest CVS.
CVS Pharmacy Gainesville, TX Drugstores FAQs
Is delivery available at CVS Pharmacy in Gainesville, TX?
Yes, CVS Pharmacies in Gainesville, TX deliver. 1 to 2 day delivery is available at almost all of our CVS Pharmacy locations. Delivery within hours is currently available in most markets (called "on-demand delivery" at checkout). Options available in your area will be displayed during checkout.
Is prescription delivery offered at CVS in Gainesville, TX?
Yes, prescription delivery is available in Gainesville, but not all prescriptions are eligible for delivery. Controlled substances and medications that require refrigeration cannot be delivered to most locations at this time. Other drug exclusions may apply. Please call us for additional details.
How does CVS pharmacy delivery work in Gainesville, TX?
For pharmacy delivery in Gainesville, Texas, first, log in to sign up for text alerts or download our app to be notified when your prescription is ready. Then fill your prescription as you normally would. After refilling your prescription, when your order's ready for pickup, we'll let you know through text or in our app. From there, you will click the link within the notification to choose FREE 1 to 2 day or same-day delivery with Shipt. You can always choose to enroll in auto delivery during checkout to have eligible scripts automatically delivered in 1 to 2 days!
Does CVS Pharmacy in Texas offer same day delivery?
Most CVS Pharmacies offer same day delivery for prescriptions through Shipt. CVS also offers same day delivery with Instacart. Order your items online and schedule your delivery for a time of your choosing! Get your items in as little as an hour, or pick a time that's most convenient for you.
How to transfer prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy in Gainesville, TX?
CVS Pharmacy makes it easy for you to transfer your prescriptions to any one of our pharmacies. Transfer your prescriptions online with our online form or with help from our pharmacists by calling or visiting one of our pharmacies in Texas. Learn more on how you can save with our Free Rx Savings Review once you transfer!
How to refill prescriptions in Gainesville, TX?
Create or log into your CVS account to make refilling your Rx even easier. Online or through the app you are able to refill your prescriptions, link your family's prescriptions, view your prescription history, and even check order status! Set up automatic refills at no additional cost and we’ll let you know when your prescriptions are ready to be picked up at your pharmacy in Gainesville!
What vaccines does CVS Pharmacy in Gainesville, TX offer?
CVS Pharmacy offers the following vaccines:
- Cholera vaccine
- Rabies vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine
- Diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis vaccine
- Hepatitis A vaccine
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Human papillomavirus (HPV) vaccine
- Influenza (flu) vaccine
- Measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Meningococcal (meningitis) vaccine
- Pneumococcal (pneumonia) vaccine
- Polio vaccine
- Typhoid vaccine
- Zoster (shingles) vaccine
- Varicella (chicken pox) vaccine
Call your pharmacy to confirm the availability of vaccines upon arrival.